Overview of Rainbows
This section is always really fun. It's good to have something fun and enjoyable when talking about other things that are dangerous and scary. You will not only learn about rainbows, but in this section, you will make one yourself! You will discover what colors rainbows are really made of. You will also learn about where rainbows start and end. In this section, you will have fun finding the answers to the following questions:
- What makes a rainbow?
- How long do rainbows last?
- How are double rainbows made?
- Why can't I see the purple or violet color in the rainbow?
- Do rainbows have a beginning and an end?
- Are there really pots of gold at the end of the rainbow?
- If there isn't any water present, can a rainbow still form?