Today's workforce MUST be tech savvy and know how to motivate and empower other people. This course is the part 2 in the 21st Century Skills for the 21st Century Workforce Mini Series and sets the foundation in the Business Essentials Mega-Series as well as the Building Trust and Rapport Mini Series for babysitters..
Part 1 of this mini-series builds the technical skills most widely used in business today.
Part 2 empowers you with the soft skills that employers are desperately searching for.
In Part 3, inspire trust and rapport through your actions of integrity, authority, and respect.
BONUS MATERIAL: Specifically for babysitters, learn best practices to know what to do when asked to babysit during a meal or snack time to keep on the top of their call list. You will customize a Babysitter's Busy Bag that will not only help you be prepared and proactive, but also provides a really fun activity to engage the children while on-the-job
.At the end of the 21st Century Skills for a 21st Century Workforce Mega Series course, you will be able to
- Define leadership and leader
- Understand how this applies to babysitters
- Recognize that babysitting is a leadership position
- Understand what rapport is
- Identify 3 ways to inspire trust and rapport with the families you will care for
- Better understand the differences between leadership and management
- Identify task-oriented responsibilities
- Gain a basic understanding of what it means to be "in charge"
- identify 6 essential things to do to lead and manage an emergency situation.
- Create a new document in Google Docs
- Save the document to your computer as a different file type
- Open a PDF file in Adobe Acrobat DC
- Upload a PDF file from your computer into Adobe Acrobat DC
- Add content to an already published PDF file
- Create your signature and save it to use on future documents
- Electronically sign an already published PDF file
- Move a text field you created to anywhere in the document that you want