Today's workforce MUST be tech savvy and know how to motivate and empower other people. This course is the part 2 in the 21st Century Skills for the 21st Century Workforce Mini Series and sets the foundation in the Business Essentials Mega-Series as well as the Building Trust and Rapport Mini Series for babysitters..
Part 1 of this mini-series builds the technical skills most widely used in business today.
Part 2 empowers you with the soft skills that employers are desperately searching for.
In Part 3, inspire trust and rapport through your actions of integrity, authority, and respect.
.At the end of the 21st Century Skills for a 21st Century Workforce Mega Series course, you will be able to
- Define leadership and leader
- Understand how this applies to babysitters
- Recognize that babysitting is a leadership position
- Understand what rapport is
- Identify 3 ways to inspire trust and rapport with the families you will care for
- Better understand the differences between leadership and management
- Identify task-oriented responsibilities
- Gain a basic understanding of what it means to be "in charge"
- identify 6 essential things to do to lead and manage an emergency situation.
- Create a new document in Google Docs
- Save the document to your computer as a different file type
- Open a PDF file in Adobe Acrobat DC
- Upload a PDF file from your computer into Adobe Acrobat DC
- Add content to an already published PDF file
- Create your signature and save it to use on future documents
- Electronically sign an already published PDF file
- Move a text field you created to anywhere in the document that you want
This primer course introduces you to the concepts in this mega series.
StartWhy babysitters and child care providers should take this course (2:46)
StartCourse Requirements (2:59)
StartAssessing your skill level as a caregiver (1:58)
StartKeeping your end goals in mind (not just for caregivers) (0:56)
StartCustomizing your curriculum (1:59)
StartRegister for Courses